Definición de cap sleeve en inglés:
A sleeve extending only a short distance from the shoulder and tapering to nothing under the arm.
- Wear it as a scooped cap sleeve or as a high/wide neck cap sleeve.
- ‘A sleeve really gets in the way of the windmill movement, with a cap sleeve there's a lot more freedom to move,’ he concluded.
- Yet here she was, in lemon chiffon, one cap sleeve hanging askew off a farmers-tanned arm and her dyed pumps in hand.
- Example sentences
- We were wearing little white cap-sleeved T-shirts.
- Topshop has a cap-sleeved silk minidress at £75 and a little 1940s-style puff-sleeved polka-dot frock at £30.
- Aye, the cold snap's starting to come - you don't wanna stop wearing your cap-sleeved t-shirts out and about, but unfortunately you get a bit of a cold if you don't.
Definición de cap sleeve en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan