sustantivo[mass noun] Finance
- Capital expenditure: in the current year the company’s capex is expected to be in the region of $200 millionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- "The capex per subscriber will be much lower."
- The real costs are much more than the lost revenue; it also includes diversion of resources and unwarranted capex due to undue network investment.
- Even so, the US will still account for 30 per cent of the total capex.
1980s: shortened form of capital expenditure.
Más definiciones de capexDefinición de capex en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.