- The part of a financial system concerned with raising capital by dealing in shares, bonds, and other long-term investments.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It would also be free to raise finance on the capital markets for its investment programme.
- There is much to be said for companies that raise investment funds in the capital markets.
- Operators with sound financial position are able to raise funds through the capital market by issuing debentures.
Más definiciones de capital marketDefinición de capital market en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.