- The legally authorized killing of someone as punishment for a crime: the abolition of capital punishmentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The fact that the International Covenant sanctions capital punishment must be seen in this context.
- That cost is not difficult to justify where capital punishment is the penalty for first-degree murder.
- The punishment was capital punishment and all of this was done to teach them a lesson.
Más definiciones de capital punishmentDefinición de capital punishment en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.