- A dish of aubergines, olives, and onions seasoned with herbs, served as an appetizer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some poetic licence was used, as caponata is a Sicilian dish usually served cold, though this interpretation went down well.
- To throw a handful into the likes of the classic aubergine caponata will prove inspirational.
- Besides, I wanted to eat lemon granita in a sweet bun sandwich for breakfast, discover the secrets behind caponata and pasta alla Norma, and sample the legendary glories of Sicilian pasticceria.
Más definiciones de caponataDefinición de caponata en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.