- Officials say the migrants ended up in the water after their boat capsized.
- Five more went missing when their boat capsized in the icy waters as they searched for the original group.
- The boat capsized, tossing the three crew into the water as darkness fell.
- The trainees got to sail the boats with time spent as crew, helm, flying the spinnaker, and some ‘lucky’ few even got to see a capsize up close.
- After the fifth capsize, I climbed out on deck, fully intended to set off my distress beacon to ask for help.
- And the skill of sailing is matched in these young modern matelots by the skill of recovery from the capsize.
Late 18th century: perhaps based on Spanish capuzar 'sink (a ship) by the head', from cabo 'head' + chapuzar 'to dive or duck'.
Palabras que riman con capsizeadvise, apprise, apprize, arise, assize, chastise, comprise, demise, despise, devise, downsize, excise, flies, guise, incise, low-rise, misprize, outsize, previse, prise, prize, remise, revise, rise, size, surmise, surprise, uprise, wise
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: cap|size
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.