Definición de car bomb en inglés:
A bomb concealed in or under a parked car, used especially by terrorists.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- According to one account, they used a car bomb and hand grenades to gain entry.
- On Sunday, two roadside bombs and a car bomb targeted US troops in three separate strikes.
- Blood and carnage are everywhere but this is no battle field scene, result of a U-boat attack or the aftermath of a terrorist car bomb.
verboVolver al principio
(car-bomb) [with object] Attack with a car bomb: in 1983 the American Embassy was car-bombed
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This operation sounds like a well-planned piece of strategy, whereby the US forces were lured to Haifa Street by the mortar fire precisely so that they could be car-bombed and attacked.
- In recent years the US has had three of its ambassadors murdered, and 49 people were killed when the embassy in Beirut was car-bombed in 1983.
- AFP reports that on Thursday, in addition to the two bombings at the Ministry of the Interior, guerrillas car-bombed a police station in Baquba and killed 3 US soldiers.
car bomber sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The job: driving a truck; the danger: avoiding getting killed or injured by a roadside bomb, a rocket, small-arms fire, or a suicide car bomber.
- A suicide car bomber blew himself up yesterday near an Islamic shrine, killing five Iraqis in the latest attack on Shiite Muslim pilgrims marking a major religious holiday.
- A suicide car bomber wounded 58 US soldiers and three Iraqis yesterday when he charged the gates of a US military base and blew up his vehicle as troops opened fire.
Definición de car bomb en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán