Definición de caracal en inglés:
A long-legged lynx-like cat with black tufted ears and a uniform brown coat, native to Africa and western Asia. Also called African lynx.
- Felis caracal, family Felidae
- Besides leopards, the society claims Britain may also be home to wild pumas and other exotic felines such as lynx and caracals that have either escaped from or been deliberately released from zoos and private collections.
- We'd seen leopards and even lions run from hyenas, but the caracal stood her ground.
- The birds are often poisoned when they pick up shreds of meat, which farmers put out to kill jackals and caracals.
Definición de caracal en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan