- (Of a sports player or an athlete) saturate the muscles with stored glycogen by exercising and dieting and then shortly before a competition eating a large amount of carbohydrates.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Around three days before the event start carbo-loading with the special products found in all cycle and sports stores.
- Mornings, pace yourself on a spiderweb of trails through the Pisgah National Forest; after lunch, sit in on talks by Nike pros and carbo-load on fresh-baked bread in the dining hall.
- The trout arrived firm and fresh, and thankfully the portion of potatoes was of a suitable but not excessive size, so that I was not confronted with enough spuds to carbo-load for a marathon.
Más definiciones de carbo-loadDefinición de carbo-load en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.