- Denoting a pasta sauce made with bacon or ham, egg, and cream: [postpositive]: spaghetti carbonaraMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Her favorite foods were pasta with carbonara sauce and Captain Crunch cereal.
- By the time your pasta is cooked the carbonara sauce will be reduced so it coats the back of a wooden spoon.
- To make a perfect carbonara sauce, you are not cooking eggs over heat, never, or they will curdle up; the heat from freshly cooked pasta should cook the eggs.
Italian, literally 'charcoal kiln', perhaps influenced by carbonata, a dish of charcoal-grilled salt pork.
Más definiciones de carbonaraDefinición de carbonara en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.