- A salt or ester of a carboxylic acid.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Alkaline earth metal ions more readily bind ‘hard’ ligands such as phosphates, carboxylates, and hydroxyl groups.
- What is more, the indicator has two proton-binding sites: the oxyanion of the xanthene ring and the carboxylate of the benzene as independent sites, which can also exchange protons among themselves.
- Such a low pH value suggests that at higher pH the protonation of a carboxylate, forming a hydrogen bond, would break this interaction leading to a destabilization and a change in the heme pocket crucial to catalysis.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Add a carboxyl group to (a compound): (as adjective carboxylated) carboxylated polysaccharidesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is suggested that mitochondrial pyruvate is partly oxidized by the TCA cycle and is partly exported to the cytoplasm where it is carboxylated to form malate 1-for continued export to the apoplast.
- Depending on ratios of CO 2 to O 2 at binding sites of ribulose bisphosphate carboxylase, ribulose bisphosphate is either carboxylated or oxygenated.
- As the name of the enzyme implies, pyruvate is carboxylated to form oxaloacetate.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Rubisco must be activated to catalyse the carboxylation and oxygenation reactions.
- Thus, malate produced following PEP carboxylation is readily decarboxylated and the CO 2 released.
- Besides requiring vitamin K, these extrinsic factors need carbon dioxide and oxygen for carboxylation.
Más definiciones de carboxylateDefinición de carboxylate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.