- (Of a vehicle or engine) having fuel supplied through a carburettor, rather than an injector.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The engine is still carbureted, the flaps remain manual, the prop is fixed and the basic airplane is very much the same machine it has been since Piper switched from the Hershey-bar wing to the semi-tapered Warrior airfoil in 1976.
- Now, according to Mercury, carbureted engine owners no longer have to suffer this fate with their new ‘Turn Key Start’ or TKS system, which promises consistent and instant cold starts.
- Warranties currently in effect will continue until their original expiration dates, two years from the date of sale for fuel-injected engines and one year from the date of sale for carbureted engines.
early 19th century: from archaic carburet 'carbide' + -ed2.
Más definiciones de carburettedDefinición de carburetted en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.