- North American term for wolverine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Surrounded by ninmurders, Mary-Golds, puits, carcajous, and ortolans, what is a twenty-first-century reader to do?
- In the uniquely articulated natural environment you can watch seals, bears, carcajous, wolves and other beasts of prey, as well as reptiles, birds or monkeys.
- The carcajou is a carnivorous animal, which inhabits the coldest parts of North-America.
early 18th century: from Canadian French, apparently of Algonquian origin (compare with kinkajou).
Más definiciones de carcajouDefinición de carcajou en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.