Definición de card reader en inglés:
1An electronic sensor that reads a magnetic strip or bar code on a credit card, membership card, etc.
- The card reader read data from badges and any pin number data entered at a keypad of the reader.
- The suspects are believed to have inserted a magnetic card reader into a machine at Pitsea, allowing them to record details of cards placed into them.
- In the ID card reader is a microchip that describes the information accessible to this reader.
2An electronic device that reads and transfers data from various portable memory storage devices.
- The ideal player would offer a a 20GB hard drive, good musical sound quality, a superb screen with which to view photos and a memory card reader to transfer them with.
- If you like portable storage, Lucky Star has a three-in-one USB pen device juiced with card reader support for Secure Digital and Multi Media Card portable memory formats.
- The question is all the more relevant since many of these devices also have a document feeder, a memory card reader, a color fax, etc.
Definición de card reader en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan