- A sudden, sometimes temporary, cessation of the heart’s functioning.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unfortunately, about a day after her admission she had an electromechanical dissociation cardiac arrest and died.
- He collapsed but was revived by staff and was transferred to Leeds General Infirmary where he suffered another cardiac arrest and died.
- Sudden cardiac arrests account for more deaths each year than the total number of deaths from AIDS, lung and breast cancer, and stroke combined.
Más definiciones de cardiac arrestDefinición de cardiac arrest en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.