- A knitted jumper fastening down the front.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But in reality, knitwear is so much more than that - it includes a wide array of pullovers, turtlenecks and cardigans, among other items.
- From argyle cardigans to tweed blazers, check out the look of fall 2004 and enjoy all the attention.
- All jumpers, cardigans and socks were knitted by hand.
mid 19th century (Crimean War): named after James Thomas Brudenel, 7th Earl of Cardigan (1797–1868), leader of the Charge of the Light Brigade, whose troops first wore such garments.
Más definiciones de cardiganDefinición de cardigan en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.