- A record of muscle activity within the heart made by a cardiograph.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The most common primary indications for emergency caesarean were presumed fetal compromise, intrauterine growth retardation or an abnormal cardiogram, and failure to progress.
- Instead of the firmly stated latency value from the white-paper, we were facing something unbelievable, looking more like a cardiogram of a heart patient.
- Along with Stone, we are permitted to see him, bare-chested in a medical clinic, undergoing a cardiogram.
Más definiciones de cardiogramDefinición de cardiogram en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.