Definición de cardiograph en inglés:
An instrument for recording heart muscle activity, such as an electrocardiograph.
- Wagner's company, which produces a range of high-technology devices, including cardiographs and patient monitors, expects computers to revolutionize the way medical device manufacturers support customer training efforts.
- Hart said that most U.S. emergency departments use the four cardiographs that the Audicor CE runs with.
- The silence was broken only by the constant beep of the cardiograph, the electrical noise humming out every few seconds to indicate a resting, biologically functional heart resting inside of her battered ribcage.
- Example sentences
- A significant number of health workers - including nurses, radiographers, cardiographers and labourers - tested positive when they were scanned last week for thyroid nodules.
- They may be assisted by cardiographers, and work closely with other technical and nursing staff.
- There is close collaboration with the angiographers, echo cardiographers, as well as the cardiac surgeons.
- Example sentences
- In a study of patients with advanced heart failure who underwent pulmonary artery catheterization, Drazner et al compared impedance cardiography with invasive hemodynamic measurements.
- In 71% of patients, use of impedance cardiography eliminated the need for a pulmonary artery catheter.
- Specifically, factors related to patients such as ventricular function and valve function were examined to determine if advanced heart failure and/or valve regurgitation affected the accuracy of impedance cardiography.
Definición de cardiograph en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan