- Relating to the action of both heart and lungs: cardiorespiratory problemsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Focus groups were used in an exploratory study to examine the perceptions of palliative care among cardiorespiratory nurses.
- The socially defined knowledge and experience of nurses was explored to determine the collective perception of palliative care in cardiorespiratory disease.
- She was found to have gastrointestinal hemorrhage and in spite of therapy died of cardiorespiratory arrest.
Más definiciones de cardiorespiratoryDefinición de cardiorespiratory en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.