Free from anxiety or responsibility: we were young and carefree the carefree days of the holidays
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I'd watched the small children splash around in the sea, so carefree and free from responsibility.
- The summer is generally associated with being a bright, happy and carefree time of year.
- Who grew up from being a carefree and fun-loving girl to be the matron of female infanticide.
unworried, untroubled, blithe, airy, nonchalant, insouciant, happy-go-lucky, free and easy, easy-going, blasé, devil-may-care, casual, relaxed, serene;
informal upbeat, laid back
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It has definitely helped me to be a better individual, I have developed the strange innocence and carefreeness of a child.
- If you dance in the rain and think about catching a cold, you're completely ruining the beauty and the carefreeness of it.
- The youth, the loyal family, the carefreeness, the beauty, the presidency itself are lost illusions.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: care|free
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda