Free from anxiety or responsibility: we were young and carefree the carefree days of the holidays
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I'd watched the small children splash around in the sea, so carefree and free from responsibility.
- The summer is generally associated with being a bright, happy and carefree time of year.
- Who grew up from being a carefree and fun-loving girl to be the matron of female infanticide.
unworried, untroubled, blithe, airy, nonchalant, insouciant, happy-go-lucky, free and easy, easy-going, blasé, devil-may-care, casual, relaxed, serene; cheerful, cheery, happy, merry, jolly, joyful, gleeful, glad; bright, sunny, buoyant, vivacious, bubbly, bouncy, breezy, jaunty, frisky
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It has definitely helped me to be a better individual, I have developed the strange innocence and carefreeness of a child.
- If you dance in the rain and think about catching a cold, you're completely ruining the beauty and the carefreeness of it.
- The youth, the loyal family, the carefreeness, the beauty, the presidency itself are lost illusions.