sustantivo[mass noun] • rare
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The insight achieved by carpological investigation is of primary importance in reconstructing the vegetation, forest, and steppes around the Hârzova tell.
- The biggest problem was the amount of material to be moved, approximately 250,000 herbarium specimens and associated spirit and carpological collections; nearly 37 tonnes of material was shifted.
- More than 10 000 carpological remains from the mainly Middle Bronze Age cultural layers of Tell Mozan have been identified so far.
early 19th century: from Greek karpos 'fruit' + -logy.
Más definiciones de carpologyDefinición de carpology en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.