- A high-frequency electromagnetic wave modulated in amplitude or frequency to convey a signal.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This signal was then used to ‘modulate ‘a radio wave called a carrier wave - the wave that actually transmits the signal.’
- You tune into a certain station with your dial, which locks your radio onto a carrier wave at a set frequency.
- A transmitter attached to a device, such as an MP3 player, uses this field to send data by modulating the field minutely in the same way that a radio carrier wave is modulated to carry information.
Más definiciones de carrier waveDefinición de carrier wave en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.