- The conveyance of something in a cart or other vehicle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The plan would result in the gradual closure of the rail system and the transfer of total cane cartage to road transport.
- Rehearsal and cartage are bottom-line necessities, but, especially with cartage, most people just don't realize what goes into it.
- Housed in a building that was once home to film director Tim Burton and his production studio, Swing House also offers Public Address and equipment rentals, cartage and storage.
Más definiciones de cartageDefinición de cartage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.