Definición de carton en inglés:
1A small, light box or container in which drinks or foodstuffs are packaged: a carton of milk
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sand also drank her small carton of milk, which had gotten a bit warm since she had been handed it.
- He walked to the kitchen, still sleepy, and took a long drink form the carton of milk.
- Ask what their favourite sandwich is and give them a small carton of milk or a yogurt drink as a treat.
1.1North American A large container of goods.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It appears in newspapers and magazines and on bottles, envelopes, cardboard cartons, and other containers.
- Empty pesticide bags and cartons can be burned unless the law prohibits such, but you must keep away from the toxic smoke.
- People using the recycling facility are asked to segregate plastic bottles, cartons, food tins, tetra packs and beverage cans.
Palabras que riman con cartonAkhenaten, Akhetaten, Aten, Barton, Dumbarton, hearten, Parton, smarten, spartan, tartan
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán