- 1A winter melon of a variety with a wrinkled yellow rind and sweet flesh.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Excuse me,’ I say to the disenchanted attendant, ‘where can I find casaba melons, rye bread, and low fat chocolate milk?’
- He had once planted cash crops - maize, rice, casaba - and he'd even built a pig sty and a chicken coop.
- Winter melons, such as casabas and crenshaws, are some of those that require the longest growing season.
- 1.1 (casabas) • informal A woman’s breasts.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Tentatively, still staring at her image, he reached up to touch her casabas, and freaked out.
early 20th century: named after Kasaba (now Turgutlu) in Turkey, from which the melons were first exported.
Más definiciones de casabaDefinición de casaba en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.