sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- A condition characteristic of tuberculosis, in which diseased tissue forms a firm, dry mass like cheese in appearance.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Both caseation and calcification are highly suggestive of a tubercular etiology, neither being common in malignancy related lymphadenopathy.
- Granulomas, with or without caseation, may also be found.
- Necrosis may be seen, however caseation is usually not present.
mid 19th century: from medieval Latin caseatio(n-), from Latin caseus 'cheese'.
Más definiciones de caseationDefinición de caseation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.