- The number of cases with which a doctor, lawyer, or social worker is concerned at one time.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Because their caseloads are diverse geographically, health visitors have much less detailed knowledge of who is living in a specific local area.
- Given the caseloads of medical examiners, the quality of their science is sometimes suspect.
- First, our results are based on responses from hospital personnel at a sample of PCP hospitals in four high-HIV-incidence cities and other US hospitals with low HIV caseloads.
Más definiciones de caseloadDefinición de caseload en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.