- Characterized by caseation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They showed that these drugs penetrated throughout lesions and caseous matter in concentrations adequate for bacteriostasis.
- Histologically these lesions contain caseous necrosis and will eventually be absorbed or become calcified.
- The first is a population of actively growing bacilli present in liquefied caseous material of the tuberculous lesion and the lining of the walls of pulmonary cavities.
mid 17th century: from Latin caseus 'cheese' + -ous.
Más definiciones de caseousDefinición de caseous en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.