Definición de cash crop en inglés:
A crop produced for its commercial value rather than for use by the grower: coffee is an important cash crop
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Where adapted, it is unmatched by any other forage as a feed for livestock, as a cash crop, and as an energy-efficient crop.
- Also consider your need for extra alfalfa or its value as a cash crop.
- Biofuel offers a cash crop for farmers and a way for communities to take control of their energy needs while helping the environment and decreasing dependence on foreign oil.
cash cropping sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Most ni-Vanuatu are subsistence farmers who do cash cropping on the side.
- Similar developments have been noted in other parts of Africa, in some cases as a result of state policy to develop rural agriculture through the introduction of cash cropping.
- Since the introduction of cash crops to Kenya, a gendered division of farming has relegated women to subsistence farming and men to cash cropping.
Definición de cash crop en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda