Definición de cash crop en inglés:
A crop produced for its commercial value rather than for use by the grower: coffee is an important cash crop
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Where adapted, it is unmatched by any other forage as a feed for livestock, as a cash crop, and as an energy-efficient crop.
- Also consider your need for extra alfalfa or its value as a cash crop.
- Biofuel offers a cash crop for farmers and a way for communities to take control of their energy needs while helping the environment and decreasing dependence on foreign oil.
cash cropping sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Most ni-Vanuatu are subsistence farmers who do cash cropping on the side.
- Similar developments have been noted in other parts of Africa, in some cases as a result of state policy to develop rural agriculture through the introduction of cash cropping.
- Since the introduction of cash crops to Kenya, a gendered division of farming has relegated women to subsistence farming and men to cash cropping.
Definición de cash crop en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan