(British also cash dispenser, • trademark cashpoint /ˈkaʃpɔɪnt/)
- another term for automated teller machine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The latest scam sees thieves fitting digital technology to cashpoints to film customers inputting their PIN (personal identification number) along with a device that scans their card details as they make a transaction.
- The wide-boulevarded capital of Maputo may not be particularly handsome, but it is one of the more pleasant and safer cities in Africa, still massively influenced by Portuguese heritage, and uncolonised by cashpoints or McDonalds.
- People were queuing up at cashpoints to get money for taxis.
Más definiciones de cash machineDefinición de cash machine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.