- The relationship constituted by monetary transactions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What could have been a more virulent expression of ‘nascent class antagonism’ than his program to turn all social relations into the cash nexus?
- Higher virtues and social concerns were subsumed by the cash nexus and crass materialism of an industrial capitalist society.
- Gambling is at best an unhealthy industry that accentuates the inequality in society, acting as a cash nexus, transforming everyone and everything into a commodity.
Más definiciones de cash nexusDefinición de cash nexus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.