- 1The ratio of the liquid assets of a company to its current liabilities.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The precautionary motive for cash holdings appears to explain the increase in the average cash ratio.
- The value of cash ratio is within the recommended range.
- If neither inventories nor receivables are liquid, the cash ratio may be the better indicator of solvency, because it is the most conservative solvency measure.
- 1.1The ratio of cash to deposits in a bank (for which minimum values are generally set officially).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Banks like to keep the cash ratio higher than the minimum for various understandable reasons.
- It was also important to make the statutory cash ratio deposit scheme transparent, so that the Bank was accountable to the institutions placing deposits with it.
- Minimum cash ratios were stipulated for the banks in the mid-1970s on the basis of their total deposit liabilities, but since such cash ratios were usually lower than those voluntarily maintained by the banks, they proved less effective as a restraint on their credit operations