Definición de cash ratio en inglés:
1The ratio of the liquid assets of a company to its current liabilities.
- The precautionary motive for cash holdings appears to explain the increase in the average cash ratio.
- The value of cash ratio is within the recommended range.
- If neither inventories nor receivables are liquid, the cash ratio may be the better indicator of solvency, because it is the most conservative solvency measure.
1.1The ratio of cash to deposits in a bank (for which minimum values are generally set officially).
- Banks like to keep the cash ratio higher than the minimum for various understandable reasons.
- It was also important to make the statutory cash ratio deposit scheme transparent, so that the Bank was accountable to the institutions placing deposits with it.
- Minimum cash ratios were stipulated for the banks in the mid-1970s on the basis of their total deposit liabilities, but since such cash ratios were usually lower than those voluntarily maintained by the banks, they proved less effective as a restraint on their credit operations
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan