1Fine, soft wool, originally that from the Kashmir goat.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I do not have experience dyeing wool, cashmere, angora, or other similar hair fibers, so I cannot speak directly.
- The Alpaca fleece is soft as cashmere but warmer, lighter and stronger than wool and it comes in many natural colours.
- There are dyes for wool & cashmere that generally require hot water - even on top of the stove application.
1.1Woollen material made from or resembling cashmere: [as modifier]: a cashmere jumper
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Her woollen coats and cashmere dresses were technically brilliant.
- A medium height woman with bright and vivid red hair, and gray eyes, dressed in a light blue cashmere sweater and blue denim jeans, came to stand before me, hand thrust forwards in greeting.
- Be warned, as simple as cashmere sweaters may look, they can come with a serious price tag.
Late 17th century: an early spelling of Kashmir.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: cash|mere
Definición de cashmere en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda