Definición de castor oil plant en inglés:
An African shrub with lobed serrated leaves, which yields the seeds from which castor oil is obtained and is widely naturalized in warm countries.
- Ricinus communis, family Euphorbiaceae
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It comes from the beans of the castor oil plant, ricinis communis, which grows widely in warm climates and here and there in England.
- Despite its exotic indoor plant appearance, Fatsia, the castor oil plant, grows very well outside and is ideal for filling a large space.
- This is particularly true with the castor oil plant which is an annual that produces a prolific amount of seeds in a short time, so it's important to pull them out before they flower.
Definición de castor oil plant en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda