- Friday as a designated day of the week when organizations allow employees to dress more casually than on other weekdays.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I had been wearing the usual casual Friday clothes, jeans and a sweater with the Tigers logo on the front, and I looked exhausted.
- Every day has become casual Friday, but there's no need to compromise style.
- They arrive early and stay late and glare reproachfully at anyone who leaves anywhere near on time. They take everything so seriously and wear suits even on slightly casual Friday.
Más definiciones de casual FridayDefinición de casual Friday en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.