Definición de casualization en inglés:
The transformation of a workforce from one employed chiefly on permanent contracts to one engaged on a short-term temporary basis: casualization has left millions of workers in constant fear for their jobs the casualization of the television industry
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The unions are also demanding new legislation to prohibit casualisation and ‘permanent temporary’ workers.
- The Cabinet document said the proposal would be criticised ‘as exacerbating the so-called trend towards casualisation of the workforce at the expense of permanent positions.’
- Focusing directly on happiness, rather than GDP growth, would suggest policies such as a shorter work week (as in France) and discouraging casualisation of the workforce.
casualize (also casualise) verbo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is not just operational staff whose jobs have been casualized in this way.
- In addition, nursing in the province was increasingly casualised, with fifty per cent of nurses working part time and often holding down two or three jobs at separate hospitals.
- This flexibility was defined by a deregulation of capital and labour, with the workforce being casualized (with an increasing number of workers employed on a temporary basis), and outsourced.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda