An X-ray image made using computerized axial tomography.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- We'll need to run a CAT scan to see exactly what is on your brain, and also some other quick painless tests.
- A recent CAT scan demonstrated that Dice's surgically repaired left knee is 90 percent healed.
- Specialized X-rays called CAT scans of the top of a fossil thigh bone show clear evidence that the creature walked upright, like pre-humans, and not like apes, the researchers said.
CAT scanner sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- They've been scanning me with everything you can imagine - electron beam scanners and CAT scanners and MRIs - and assembling all this information so I can see my own nervous system, my own cardiovascular system, in three dimensions.
- The autopsy will clearly show what the CAT scanner showed, and what we predicted.
- Medical technologies that help prolong life, such as the imaging processing used in CAT scanners and MRI machines, trace their origins to technology engineered for the use in space.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: CAT scan
Definición de CAT scan en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda