(also cat scratch disease)
- An infectious disease occurring after a scratch by a cat’s claw, a splinter, or a thorn.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In some cases, inflamed lymph nodes may be a sign of more serious diseases, such as tuberculosis, rabbit fever, cat scratch disease and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Central irregular hyperechogenic areas, blurred margins and central necrosis were most frequent in bacterial, tuberculous and cat scratch disease.
- All of these complications of cat scratch disease usually resolve without any lasting illness.
Más definiciones de cat scratch feverDefinición de cat scratch fever en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.