Definición de catatonic en inglés:
1Relating to or characterized by catatonia: catatonic schizophrenia
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For the first experiment, he selected a psychotic man with catatonic schizophrenia who had required intensive nursing care for four years and had little likelihood of recovery.
- There are five subtypes of schizophrenia which may be noted: paranoid, disorganized, catatonic, undifferentiated, and residual.
- Acute and catatonic forms of the illness were more prevalent in developing countries, whereas hebephrenic and chronic forms were more frequently seen in developed countries.
1.1 informal Of or in an immobile or unresponsive stupor.
- We sat next to two young men, one was missing a front tooth, the other had moved past intoxicated into catatonic stupor.
- Tonight, he seemed cadaverous and oddly unresponsive, almost catatonic.
- The shark immediately becomes dull, unresponsive, almost catatonic for 30-90 seconds.
Definición de catatonic en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan