- 1An advertising slogan: there was an advert for tea that had the catchline: ‘Tea. Best Drink of the Day’Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Or so the festival promises with its catchline - ‘A bag full of fun’.
- ‘Gold so different that you can wear it differently,’ as the new catchline goes.
- A glance at the title of her past films and the catchline of her latest venture is enough to know how important food is for her.
Más definiciones de catchlineDefinición de catchline en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.