A small white heron which feeds around grazing cattle and game herds. Native to southern Eurasia and Africa, it colonized North and South America and Australasia in the 20th century.
- Bubulcus (or Ardeola) ibis, family Ardeidae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the flooded fields there were some cattle egrets and small shorebirds.
- On the helicopter ride back to my base I passed over some fields I think may have been growing rice. I saw more cattle egrets and a not very satisfying view of a purple heron.
- In August, when I visit, cattle egrets nest in massive cypress tree canopies.
Definición de cattle egret en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.