(North American cattle guard)
- A metal grid covering a ditch, allowing vehicles and pedestrians to pass over but not cattle and other animals.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Peter Barfoot, head of advisory services at the park authority, says money is the main obstacle to installing more cattle grids.
- Applecross is in a National Park and there is only one road into the village, with cattle grids a shade too narrow for the mobile home to pass over.
- The temporary cattle grids, which are a barrier to sheep but not traffic, will be removed when the threat of foot-and-mouth has passed.
Más definiciones de cattle gridDefinición de cattle grid en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.