Definición de caudate en inglés:
1 Anatomy Relating to or denoting the caudate nucleus.
- Inferiorly, the caudate lobe is near the inferior vena cava and the quadrate lobe rests near the gallbladder.
- The caudate lobe, located in the lesser curvature of the stomach caudal to the duodenum, is one of the auxiliary lobes now used as a landmark for gastric surgery.
- Cranial CT and magnetic resonance imaging revealed a small metastasis in the right caudate nucleus.
sustantivoVolver al principio
short for caudate nucleus.
- The term corpus striatum refers to the caudate, putamen, and globus pallidus.
- The putamen is separated from the caudate by the anterior limb of the internal capsule.
- Atrophy is most marked in the corpus striatum of the basal ganglia, including the caudate and putamen.
early 17th century: from medieval Latin caudatus, from cauda 'tail'.
Definición de caudate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan