Definición de cauliflower fungus en inglés:
An edible fungus which forms a distinctive fruiting body with a yellowish lobed surface, growing on wood and other plant debris. Also called brain fungus.
- Genus Sparassis and family Sparassidaceae, class Hymenomycetes: several species
- However, what is properly called cauliflower fungus in English belongs to another family.
- Our western cauliflower fungus has a characteristic deep-rooted base, which the eastern cauliflower fungus lacks.
- The more adventurous should also look out for the spectacular, nutty cauliflower fungus at the foot of pine trees or the under-appreciated oak milk cap, which has a carroty flavour.
Definición de cauliflower fungus en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan