- 1Relating to or acting as a cause: the causal factors associated with illnessMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Obesity is a causal factor in many serious conditions that affect the entire human body.
- As a rule, complex social phenomena like racism cannot be explained in terms of a single causal factor.
- Some defect in the regulation of the brain chemical serotonin, is also suspected to be a causal factor.
- 1.1 Grammar & Logic Expressing or indicating a cause: a causal conjunctionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The argument that Cheney did not intend the direct causal inference goes as follows.
- Let us start with the presupposition that causal determinism obtains.
- This subjunctive condition is not unrelated to the causal condition.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What this means is that God's existence is only causally prior to but not temporally prior to their existence.
- In the context of all the other evidence the illnesses are causally related to the exposure to electromagnetic fields.
- Studies have apparently shown conclusively that sleep deprivation has been causally linked with memory retention.
late Middle English (as a noun denoting a causal conjunction or particle): from late Latin causalis, from Latin causa 'cause'.
Más definiciones de causalDefinición de causal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.