sustantivo (plural cavatine /ˌkavəˈtiːneɪ/, cavatinas)Music
- 1A short operatic aria in simple style without repeated sections.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Erik is a mere operatic tenor lover, and his cavatinas have tunefulness enough, without a trace of the warmth of melody which characterises Wagner's later works.
- His bright tenor was untiring in the taxing role, full of Italianate cavatinas.
- In her cavatina ‘Me voila seule dans la nuit’ she spun the line beautifully.
- 1.1A piece of lyrical instrumental music similar to a cavatina.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Berg also embeds within the score a number of self-contained closed forms: sonata-allegro, rondo, variation, canzonetta, cavatina, etc.
- These pieces have both style and substance, epitomised by the brilliant concert variations on a Bellini cavatina, here played by de Beenhouwer.
early 19th century: from Italian.
Más definiciones de cavatinaDefinición de cavatina en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.