- A wall formed from two thicknesses of brickwork or blockwork with a space between them.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While a wall with a 19 millimetre air space cannot be a cavity wall, it must perform as one.
- The brick masonry in these locations is designed with a cavity wall, so why is it necessary to protect the face of the sheathing?
- In a cavity wall, water that penetrates the exterior wythe is prevented from reaching the interior wythe because of the open air space between the two.
Más definiciones de cavity wallDefinición de cavity wall en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.