Constant and unending: the fort was subjected to ceaseless bombardment
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And I am sick and tired of listening to his ceaseless and unintelligible chatter.
- The ceaseless ringing in my ear continued throughout today and, as a result, I've felt more than a little perturbed.
- Heroin addicts leave a trail of destruction behind them in their ceaseless quest for a fix.
continual, constant, continuous; incessant, unceasing, unending, endless, never-ending, interminable, non-stop, uninterrupted, unabated, unabating, unremitting, relentless, unrelenting, unrelieved, sustained, persistent, lasting, eternal, perpetual; unfaltering, unflagging, untiring, unwearied, unwavering, unswerving, undeviating, persevering, dogged, tireless, indefatigable
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He ceaselessly expressed concern for the poor and frequently spoke and wrote on what he saw as an impermissibly broad gap between the rich and the poor, and a lack of social justice.
- Chris had been a loyal member since the foundation of the Guild, she had worked ceaselessly to promote its aims, she was a warm personal friend of many members.
- Farmers' leaders ceaselessly, and rightly, draw attention to the need for partnerships between producers, processors and consumers.