- A transparent sheet of celluloid or similar film material, which can be drawn on and used in the production of cartoons.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Computers would replace the archaic technique of creating an image on paper, transferring it to transparent cels and again onto film.
- After leaving school at 15 he passed from one odd job to another before joining Larkins Studio at the age of 21, learning the rudiments, painting and tracing cels on productions made for the Film Producers Guild.
- Lisberger shot the film on 65 mm and back-lit individual film cels to achieve the ultra-sharp colour definition found in the computer world.
mid 20th century: abbreviation of celluloid.
Más definiciones de celDefinición de cel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.