(also lesser celandine)
A common plant of the buttercup family which produces yellow flowers in the early spring. See also greater celandine.
- Ranunculus ficaria, family Ranunculaceae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Spring flowers which can be spotted in the wood at this time of year include the yellow celandine, marsh marigold and wood anemone (also known as wind flower).
- Spring flowers - celandines, primroses, violets, wood anemones - were followed by pyramid and early purple orchids, wild thyme and rockrose.
- A member of the poppy family, the celandine plant is distinct for its golden yellow flower and bright orange milky juice.
Definición de celandine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.