(also lesser celandine)
Definición de celandine en inglés:
A common plant of the buttercup family which produces yellow flowers in the early spring. See also greater celandine.
- Ranunculus ficaria, family Ranunculaceae
- Spring flowers which can be spotted in the wood at this time of year include the yellow celandine, marsh marigold and wood anemone (also known as wind flower).
- Spring flowers - celandines, primroses, violets, wood anemones - were followed by pyramid and early purple orchids, wild thyme and rockrose.
- A member of the poppy family, the celandine plant is distinct for its golden yellow flower and bright orange milky juice.
Definición de celandine en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan